Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Party is not over 'till the fat lady sings...



I thought it was important to share these photos because what would be the use of me telling you about my amazing weight loss without giving you some kind of proof.

And trust me, I have not touched these up on Photoshop even though I wanted too. I do not like my photo taken.
I never have. But I thought it was important to prove that I am not bullsh**ing you about how amazing this programme is. (I sound like a sales rep)

The photo on the left was taken in February this year at my office.
While the photo on the right was taken on Sunday, March 26.
That's after four weeks on the Curves programme. I have lost a total of 15 pounds and goodness knows how many inches. Come to think of it, I haven't actually sat down and worked out the total inch loss, but I do know that it's about 3 inches from my bust, 2 from my waist and 3 from my abdomen and 2 from my hips.

I will display photos every four weeks. And if I can scrape together the guts I might even show a full-length photo. But not just yet. I'm not that comfortable displaying THAT much of me.
Even on my own blog.

2 comments:

ev said...

Wow, TCW, that's *awesome*. Thank you so much for posting pictures of yourself. There really is a visible difference!

So do you do the whole 30-minute circuit exercising thing at Curves? I'm not sure how they really work. I go to Bally's myself, because I like to be left the hell alone while I'm exercising. :)

Tricia said...

Yip, the whole 30 minute thing, but it goes by so quickly that you hardly notice. Some of the women in there are HUGE compared to me and we all give each other the mental and physical support you sometimes don't get anywhere else. Afterall, they of all people understand what you're going through.
Thanks - I love your hat.